15 February 2013

Weekly Adorations - 2.15.13


Today is the greatest of Fridays! Why?! Because my favorite lady (my mum) is arriving at LAX tonight!! I'm over the moon and delirious with excitement. I haven't seen her since last June and I miss her something terrible. She will be in town for my birthday (which is the 19th), so we'll be enjoying a whole long weekend of adventures, outings, tasty food, scrumptious treats, and an abundance of hugs.


This week, I adore simple little treats. Such as delicious Black Currant tea served in festive tea-ware, blood orange scented candles, pretty macaron tea towels, a bright pink journal, girly rings with bows, and the most beautifully packaged chocolate I've ever laid eyes on (and yes, it's delicious, too!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that cake! I love it and it looks delicious! Shake Shack just started selling Mast Brothers chocolate, they have their own shake shack chocolate bar and I bought one for Derek for Christmas. He hasn't opened it yet, but I can't wait to try it. Have a fantastic weekend with your mom, tell her I said hi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steph! Mum sends her hellos back! :-) I know whenever I visit NYC again, Shake Shack will be my first stop! The Sea Salt & Almond bar I have is really really delicious, you'll have to let me know how the one Derek has is!

      Delete