25 July 2013

Wearable - Pink, Navy, & Mint

My three favorite colors: pink, navy, & mint. Luckily (for me, at least), they all go together rather well (when paired correctly). Here are some outfits for varying occasions I created over on Polyvore using the three colors:


For this first set, since the design on the dress will be sure to grab a lot of attention on its own, I chose subtle pink and mint items to accessorize. A pretty pink bag, and perhaps some mint nail polish, with matching solid flats. I think this would be a nice outfit to wear to a fancy lunch date with friends, or afternoon tea.


I love this lacy mint dress! I cose a bright pink clutch and navy polka dot flats to go with it. It would be such a fun outfit to wear for all sorts of occasions, including a day/night out with your gal pals!


This would be my date night outfit. Lace shorts, with a silk top, pretty pink pearls, initial loafers, and an over the shoulder bag. Cozy up to your fella if you're feeling chilly!


Running errands? Catching a movie with pals? Wear a comfy tee and these patterned shorts. Add the bracelet to dress up the look, and don't forget your comfy loafers (these are one of my favorite pairs of shoes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment